TVSA 2021 Biennial Training Conference Registration
August 17, 18, & 24, 25, 2021
Who Should Attend?
The conference is for professionals assisting victims of crime in fields such as:
|| Social Work
|| Public Policy
|Victim Legal Services
Conference Schedule & Agenda
August 17, 2021 / 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM CST
August 18, 2021 / 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST
August 24, 2021 / 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CST
August 25, 2021 / 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM CST
Full conference agenda coming soon!
Click here for a partial list of workshops
Register for the conference now
| June 08 - July 07, 2021
|| July 08 - August 10, 2021
||TVSA Members, Non-members
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) Available
- Social Work
Attendees needing to obtain TCOLE credit or social work, LPC or LMFT CEUs must self-report. The Conference is not able to submit on their behalf. Certificates must be submitted per TCOLE requirement or other licensing agency requirements for online training. Please be aware of your respective reporting cycles. Your total hours will be listed on the certificate. Hours are based on evaluations completed and submitted for sessions attended. TVSA staff will be monitoring each session for attendance accuracy in the event of an audit.
** Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities **
Sponsoring this four-day event is an excellent opportunity to show your support for crime victim services in Texas.
The benefits to your organization are numerous:
- TVSA conferences attract victim services leaders from across Texas, as well as people who support them and their efforts.
- Our attendees take what they learn at the conference back to their communities, increasing your reach beyond just those who attend.
- TVSA is known for delivering high quality training to practitioners. By being part of this effort, you make a difference in the quality of victim services across the state of Texas in communities large and small.
Please click the link below to register as a Sponsor/Exhibitor
A refund of 50% of the registration fees paid will be authorized when a written request is submitted by July 16, 2021. Texas Victim Services Association reserves the right to retain or collect fees in full for those who fail to request cancellation in writing prior to the conference or for those who fail to attend. No exceptions!
For additional information or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Technology Requirements
For optimal conference attendance and participation TVSA recommends:
- Desktop computer or laptop and webcam
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet connection
All sessions will be recorded. Registration for this conference signals your consent to be recorded.